* Edit Native Heroes docs
* Work on Native Heroes book
* Make shopping list & go shopping
* Send out DVDs and CP Agreement
* Catch up on LJ Friends Page and Blogger Friends Posts
* Feedback
* Put books on hold at library
* E-mail wedding and Josiah photos to my sister
* Invoice
* Read
* Draw
* Work on Native Heroes book
* Make shopping list & go shopping
* Send out DVDs and CP Agreement
* Catch up on LJ Friends Page and Blogger Friends Posts
* Feedback
* Put books on hold at library
* E-mail wedding and Josiah photos to my sister
* Invoice
* Read
* Draw
And that's pretty much it. The things in bold I'll be doing before we go shopping.
Otherwise, it should be a relaxing day. The weather here is still very gloomy. That may force me to take it easier than I want to. ;)
Otherwise, it should be a relaxing day. The weather here is still very gloomy. That may force me to take it easier than I want to. ;)
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment