Okay, today I really am getting back to work. I had every intention of writing and/ or drawing yesterday, but my motivation fizzled out. I'm feeling much better today, so I'm going to get back to work, for sure.
My copy of The Screenwriting Formula: Why It Works and How To Use It, by Rob Tobin arrived in the mail yesterday. It's an awesome book! It's not only teaching me to write great screenplays, but it's also pointed out things that are missing from my novels. I realized, while reading it, that several of my stories are missing very important elements. I've got to go back and fix them, if possible. If it's not possible, I'll have to come up with all new outlines adding in the missing elements, and rewriting them. I'm not worried. I'm actually looking forward to it. Anything to make my writing better! :D
So, I'll likely only be writing Cottage until I can figure out how to add in the missing elements to the other stories. This is a good thing, though. I think I've been spreading myself kind of thin. ;)
The weather's been really rainy/ cloudy lately. I hate the weather here! :/
Yesterday, Chelsey had two friends over and I didn't even know it. I spent most of the day in the studio and they were so quiet! :P
Hahaha! Eric sent me a text message last night. The message: Good night. I didn't get it 'til this morning. :) Speaking of...Eric and Chelsey returned their really expensive rings. They were going to get cheaper ones, but ended up getting new cell phones, instead. What's up with that? O_o
Sunday morning, Eric smelled the omelets I was making for Jeff and me (I've started making one for Jeff when I make mine so he can have it on the following morning). He came out and said, "Mom, I don't know what you're cooking, but it smells good. You've gotta make me some." *g* I told him how to make it and he made some and enjoyed it. He added onions and bell peppers, but left out the mushrooms. He made some again last night, too! It's funny to see him eating vegetables! :D
Well, I'd better hurry up and get everything done online so I can get off here and start writing.
So, I'll likely only be writing Cottage until I can figure out how to add in the missing elements to the other stories. This is a good thing, though. I think I've been spreading myself kind of thin. ;)
The weather's been really rainy/ cloudy lately. I hate the weather here! :/
Yesterday, Chelsey had two friends over and I didn't even know it. I spent most of the day in the studio and they were so quiet! :P
Hahaha! Eric sent me a text message last night. The message: Good night. I didn't get it 'til this morning. :) Speaking of...Eric and Chelsey returned their really expensive rings. They were going to get cheaper ones, but ended up getting new cell phones, instead. What's up with that? O_o
Sunday morning, Eric smelled the omelets I was making for Jeff and me (I've started making one for Jeff when I make mine so he can have it on the following morning). He came out and said, "Mom, I don't know what you're cooking, but it smells good. You've gotta make me some." *g* I told him how to make it and he made some and enjoyed it. He added onions and bell peppers, but left out the mushrooms. He made some again last night, too! It's funny to see him eating vegetables! :D
Well, I'd better hurry up and get everything done online so I can get off here and start writing.
Have a good one!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment