Thursday, September 17, 2009

This Has Been A Great Day, In Spite of the Lousy Weather

I still can't believe I made it past 10K! It's been cloudy all day, too, sometimes even downright dark-ish!

I miss Zane and Fox and Sawyer and Lucky and all the rest. This weekend, after giving my wrists some rest, I plan to work on all those other stories. I need to figure out what's missing from each one and work on solutions to fixing them. Once I do that, I'll start on them again. I can't wait! :D

Now, I need to print up what I wrote today, then download my Native Heroes entries to my BookSmart software. I meant to do that last night, but forgot. I also have another thing I need to print out and get ready to put in the mail and another printable I need to download. After that, I plan to relax with the latest La Femme Nikita or Mutant X DVD or with a good book (maybe the very entertaining first draft of the autobiography by a friend of mine). :)

I'll catch you later!

Have a great evening!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment