Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Wednesday Writing Sprints Results:

Well, I've written a total of 6,375 words in the character journals today, plus another 301 in a letter I wrote, bringing the grand total to 6,676! :D

Here's the breakdown, in case you're interested (and because I want to have a record online of it):

* Lucky Raven: 483
* Zane Greywolf: 488
* Fox Redman: 1,365
* Sawyer Redman: 488
* Jack Hunter: 369
* Katie Cavanaugh: 661
* Vaughn Cutter: 704
* Weston Cutter: 1,224
* Xander Greywolf: 593

I think my top three favorites for today were Fox Redman, Weston Cutter and Xander Greywolf. They had a lot of feeling in them, some action, and some really emotional stuff. Stuff that helped me stretch and grow as a writer. I loved writing them! :)

Tomorrow, as I said earlier this morning, is 10K Day. I can't wait!  :D

Wish me luck! I'm actually going to shoot for 10K! ;)

Have a great afternoon,

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment