I also want to edit the short I just wrote. This story has potential to be a short film, so I may write a screenplay from it soon...but not until after ScriptFrenzy (unless I should happen to finish my screenplay before the end of April).
I've signed up for the free seven-week F2K Creative Writing Course. It starts April 7. I'm looking forward to it! :D
Yesterday was nice and warm, mostly sunny until later in the day, when clouds started moving in. Today, it's very cloudy, and we're already having rain. We have a chance of thunderstorms, too. Tomorrow and Sunday are supposed to be mostly sunny. YAY! :D
Our day out yesterday was good. I bought some tops and a few other things. We looked at the cages, but couldn't fit the extra large one in the trunk with the back seat up, so Jeff and I took Eric to work later, and we bought it then. I also bought her a pillow bed (earlier in the day) to go in it. She loves it! :D And we bought her a chew toy: a rubber bone that's "infused with chicken flavor." ;)
I used the Internet for a bit while we were at Panera. Eric and Chelsey ate and got some invitations ready to send out. After we finished there, we went across the street to Sweet Bay (through the drive-through window) and I got a Paradise Chicken Salad and a Pina Colada smoothie.
Our day out was fun, and it was good to take a day off from all the stuff I've been doing. And Eric didn't even pull one prank, joke, or anything! :D
I had a headache early in the day. I forgot to take something for it, and thought it would get worse, but it actually went away on its own. Maybe I should have more days like yesterday! :P
Jeff mowed some of the lawn yesterday afternoon (after we got back from buying Niki's new kennel). While he did that, I watched some of Naksha again. :) I'm hoping to watch a new Hindi movie tonight (new to us, anyway): either Zinda
Well, this post has been all over the place. I'd better wrap it up so I can finish online. I need to get to work on other things.
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment