Today, Eric, Chelsey, Josiah and I are going to shop for a metal cage for her (and hopefully a doggie bed). Then we're going to Goody's to look for clothes (I need summer tops). We'll also be going to Sweet Bay. While we're there, Eric and/ or Chelsey will address some invitations while I use the Internet.
I got some writing done yesterday afternoon. In two to two and a half hours, I managed to write 3,109 words. I need to edit it, but I love it. The prompt was "Every morning..." and I wrote it in a journal style. I even found a model for the male character. I still need to find one for the woman, I think...or maybe not, since she remains nameless in the story, even though it's told from her point of view. Anyway, it was fun! :D
I'm taking today off from work, since we're going out. I only have one more feedback to write this week, so I'll write it tomorrow morning. I only have half my training assignment left, too. If I have time this afternoon, I may work on it some more then.
Today's the first day of ScriptFrenzy. I'll be taking my outline with me, just in case I decide to work on it while we're at Sweet Bay. I can't wait to start on it...whenever I do! :D
And on that note, I'd better go. I need to eat something and finish getting ready to go.
Have an awesome day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment