I'm also doing my laundry. And I walked Niki right after Jeff left for work.
It's a good thing it's nice and sunny...and warmer. It's supposed to get up around 66° today, but the rest of the week is supposed to get progressively warmer. I'm loving it! :D
Jeff and I watched Singh Is Kinng again last night. That movie is so funny! And I can't imagine anyone doing as great a job at portraying Happy Singh than Akshay Kumar. He was hilarious! :P
I've just sent back the latest Netflix DVDs. In a day or two, we'll be getting the next Brisco County, Jr. and La Femme Nikita. We're also getting Dum, a Hindi movie starring Vivek Oberoi as a young, honorable cop going head-to-head with an older, bad cop.
Okay, I've used up enough of my valuable time finding and posting links. I'd better hurry up and get started on that feedback. ;)
Have a great morning...and an awesome week! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment