Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Free To Work On My Own Writing!

lmeighmyGood morning! :D

I've written a feedback this morning. Yep, only one. I'm expecting another one to come in later today, but I'll be writing that one tomorrow. This is my fifth one for the week, so I can take it easy.

So...this means that I can work on my training assignment, then my own writing. YAY! I'm hoping to participate in some writing sprints with Patti and Maria, but we'll see. It'll depend on whether or not they're online and available.

There are a couple other things I need to start/ resume working on, too. I'll do a little at a time when I can. :)

I also read a short e-book yesterday. It's a prequel to the novel, Black Diamond, by Ja'nese Dixon (one of my Nano Mentees from this past November). Black Diamond is coming out in June. I can't wait to read it! :D

Jeff and I went shopping for a few things last night. Chloe needed some canned food, plus we needed milk and ant bait. We also got a chain and a 15-foot line for Niki. I'm hoping we won't need to use the chain, but we'll see how things go. She's figured out how to get out of her kennel. She pushes her nose against the spot where the zippers meet until she can push them apart, then she squeezes through. She's too clever for her own good. *sigh*

We had a lot of wasps around our house yesterday. Today's supposed to be even warmer. Yesterday's high was 83°. It was only supposed to get up around 79°. Today will probably be 87°, which is perfect wasp and spider weather. :(

Anyway, I've got work to do...thankfully, some of it is my own...so I'd better run.

Have an excellent day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment