Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Quick Update

lmeighmyI wrote two feedbacks yesterday, but never got to my assignment for the FoW CP training. Milli suggested that I concentrate on two feedbacks a day, then I'll have Thursday and Friday free to work on the assignment, so that's what I'm going to do.

And, hopefully, I can go to Sweet Bay tonight. It'll depend on how Jeff and I feel.

We got a call from my mom yesterday. She said Lyle (my brother-in-law) wanted me to call and talk to Kathy (my sister) about when we'd like to have my mom come to visit. I told her I'd call back, but I haven't been able to get a hold of Kathy yet. I'm thinking anytime after April will be fine, and Jeff agrees. I'm going to send her an e-mail, as well as still trying to call her. One way or another, I'll get a hold of her.

Also, Eric and Chelsey are planning a birthday party for Josiah. They're going to have it here. I need to invite a few people, too.

Well, I need to hurry up and get to work on today's feedbacks.

Have a great one!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment