Monday, February 15, 2010

Will I Finally Start Work On the Screenplay Today?

I've written feedback for two new assignments. They're posted and awaiting approval or changes needing to be made.

I'll be getting something to eat and then starting work on my own writing shortly. I never got to work on the new story yesterday, so I plan to do that today. I'll be making it into a screenplay and a novel.

I wrote two character journals yesterday for a grand total of only 1,550 words for the day. Still, it's better than nothing. Slow and steady, right? :)

I've worked out a system to manage my time. I'll see how it works. So far today, I've stuck with it.

Last night, I got caught up online while Jeff watched TV. I may do that from time to time...when I don't get everything done earlier in the day.

It's been quiet here. Eric and Chelsey have been in town since Saturday, so I've had the house to myself during the day. I just wish I could have made yesterday a 5K or 10K Day. ;)

Yesterday, I ordered Mission Istaanbul from Amazon.com Z Shops, as well as the Kismat Konnection movie DVD and soundtrack CD. I can't wait to get them! :D

It's really windy here. Our high right now is around 30°. As usual, my fingers are freezing! It's mostly cloudy, but the sun has been coming out from time to time. :)

Well, I'd better hurry up and eat so I can start on my writing.

Have a great day!

Lois

6 comments:

  1. Happy Writing! it's nice here today overcast, mostly fog burning off...@ 57 ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D I'm making progress on the screenplay, even though I haven't started writing it yet. :)

    It's 37 here today. ;) But the clouds are breaking up...at least for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH! Feel better soon for Chelsey! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Welcome! ;D

    Have a Happy Tuesday! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a happy Tuesday too, Vic! :D

    ReplyDelete