I'm sick today, so I'm going to finish up on here, then go relax.
I'm watching Love Story 2050 again, but I don't think I'll watch the whole thing. I want to watch Naksha and Kalyug again before I send them back. Kalyug was a more serious film...the first serious role I've seen Kunal Khemu in. He should take on more dramatic roles. He's great at comedy, but he's even better with drama.
I may work on the third act of my screenplay later, but I'll do it with pen and paper from the comfort of the love seat if I do.
I'm taking extra Vitamin C and drinking plenty of water. Hopefully, it'll help.
Have a great weekend!
Lois
I'm watching Love Story 2050 again, but I don't think I'll watch the whole thing. I want to watch Naksha and Kalyug again before I send them back. Kalyug was a more serious film...the first serious role I've seen Kunal Khemu in. He should take on more dramatic roles. He's great at comedy, but he's even better with drama.
I may work on the third act of my screenplay later, but I'll do it with pen and paper from the comfort of the love seat if I do.
I'm taking extra Vitamin C and drinking plenty of water. Hopefully, it'll help.
Have a great weekend!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment