I'm very late getting on here today. I wrote two feedbacks this morning, then posted them. I'm waiting to hear back on whether I have to make changes or not. Yesterday, I had one to edit and one to write and was able to post them both without further edits. Hopefully, I'll have the same success today! I still have another feedback to write, but I'm saving it for tomorrow morning.
I worked on my screenplay yesterday. I got through the first part of the second act. Today, I'm hoping to get through the second part of the second act. I'd like to do some actual writing, too.
I should have three new Netflix DVDs in the mail today...two of them are Hindi movies. I have another Hindi movie coming, too. My normal Netflix warehouse didn't have it, so it's being sent from a different one.
Research. It's all in the name of research. ;)
I worked on my screenplay yesterday. I got through the first part of the second act. Today, I'm hoping to get through the second part of the second act. I'd like to do some actual writing, too.
I should have three new Netflix DVDs in the mail today...two of them are Hindi movies. I have another Hindi movie coming, too. My normal Netflix warehouse didn't have it, so it's being sent from a different one.
Research. It's all in the name of research. ;)
Jeff and I watched Kaminey last night. He hadn't seen it from the beginning and I wanted to see it again (I'm getting pretty bored with Ghost Hunters). Finally, Jeff understood what the movie was about! :D And I still can't get over Chandan Roy Sanyal's acting. He played the hero's whacked out druggie best friend, and he was eerily good at it. I can't wait to see what his future movies will be like.
I participated in a chat with a couple of my writer friends. I designed a new chart so I can keep up with my students. Milli's planning to offer it on the Web site, too. :) Anyway, I did that while I was chatting, then I worked on the screenplay. Talk about multitasking! :P
It's sunny again today...and it's 54°! :D
Well, as usual, I have a lot to do. I'm going to sign off for now.
Have a great day!
Lois
It's sunny again today...and it's 54°! :D
Well, as usual, I have a lot to do. I'm going to sign off for now.
Have a great day!
Lois

Our Netflix should get here tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteWe got up too 72 today! WOW!
I can't wait until summer gets here. I want warmth! :)
ReplyDelete