As you know, I've finished working on the second act of my screenplay. I'm hoping to work on the third act sometime today.
Jeff and I watched Naksha (starring Vivek Oberoi and Sonny Deol) last night. I don't see it as an Indiana Jones rip-off at all. I see it as just another fun adventure movie. The story certainly wasn't an Indiana Jones story, and it was definitely a Hindi movie. It had some great music, and a ton of great humor and action. I loved it! :D
Jeff and I watched Naksha (starring Vivek Oberoi and Sonny Deol) last night. I don't see it as an Indiana Jones rip-off at all. I see it as just another fun adventure movie. The story certainly wasn't an Indiana Jones story, and it was definitely a Hindi movie. It had some great music, and a ton of great humor and action. I loved it! :D
Tonight, we'll either watch Kalyug (starring Kunal Khemu) or Mutant X. I'm hoping Super Star (also starring Kunal Khemu) will come tomorrow.
Now that I'm working on my own screenplay, I'm starting to notice specifics about movies. Like with Kaminey, if you don't know much about screenwriting, you'd assume that the twin brothers are both the heroes of the story. In reality, Charlie is the hero, Guddu is the hero's ally and the opponent. There are other villains, and Guddu has a love interest, but Charlie and Guddu are the only indispensable characters in the film. I love learning new things and putting them to use! :D
I'm coming down with a cold. Eric and Chelsey have had colds and they warned us about it. I've been taking my vitamins and stocking up on extra C, but I'm still getting it. I've let Milli know, in case it interferes with my Course Presenter duties over at Fear of Writing.
Jeff and I will be doing our grocery shopping today. I told him if this thing hits me full force tomorrow, I won't want to go walking around the store. So we're going sometime later today.
And on that note, I'd better go. I have to post elsewhere and try to catch up on my F-Lists and the writers forum.
Have a great weekend!
Lois
Now that I'm working on my own screenplay, I'm starting to notice specifics about movies. Like with Kaminey, if you don't know much about screenwriting, you'd assume that the twin brothers are both the heroes of the story. In reality, Charlie is the hero, Guddu is the hero's ally and the opponent. There are other villains, and Guddu has a love interest, but Charlie and Guddu are the only indispensable characters in the film. I love learning new things and putting them to use! :D
I'm coming down with a cold. Eric and Chelsey have had colds and they warned us about it. I've been taking my vitamins and stocking up on extra C, but I'm still getting it. I've let Milli know, in case it interferes with my Course Presenter duties over at Fear of Writing.
Jeff and I will be doing our grocery shopping today. I told him if this thing hits me full force tomorrow, I won't want to go walking around the store. So we're going sometime later today.
And on that note, I'd better go. I have to post elsewhere and try to catch up on my F-Lists and the writers forum.
Have a great weekend!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment