I've just "fixed" four feedbacks for students' assignments. Now I'm wiped out! :P I'm going to finish up online, then get something to eat and start work on my own writing. I have a new assignment to write feedback for, but I'll do that in the morning.
I started the groundwork for the screenplay/ novel. I worked out five of the seven elements (hero [and his flaw], hero's ally, opponent, the hero's enabling circumstances [that allow him to hang onto his flaw] and the suggested course of action [suggested to the hero from the opponent]). Today, I'll work out the last two elements: the hero's life-changing event and jeopardy. Then I'll start working out the actual story. I can't wait!
I did a little research yesterday for a new scene, too. It may be a stand-alone scene, or I may make it part of the story. I'm not sure yet. Either way, I'm working on my new characters, and that's the important thing. :)
Jeff and I watched Mutant X last night, so I've sent that out. Yesterday, it was windy and the flag went down on the mailbox, so the mail carrier didn't take our mail. Today, there's just a light breeze and the flag's still up, so there's hope. :)
I don't know if I'll make it to Sweet Bay tonight. It will depend on how much I get done and if I have time.
The sun is shining today! It's still chilly at only around 30°, but the sun is shining! :D
Have a great Tuesday!
Lois
I started the groundwork for the screenplay/ novel. I worked out five of the seven elements (hero [and his flaw], hero's ally, opponent, the hero's enabling circumstances [that allow him to hang onto his flaw] and the suggested course of action [suggested to the hero from the opponent]). Today, I'll work out the last two elements: the hero's life-changing event and jeopardy. Then I'll start working out the actual story. I can't wait!
I did a little research yesterday for a new scene, too. It may be a stand-alone scene, or I may make it part of the story. I'm not sure yet. Either way, I'm working on my new characters, and that's the important thing. :)
Jeff and I watched Mutant X last night, so I've sent that out. Yesterday, it was windy and the flag went down on the mailbox, so the mail carrier didn't take our mail. Today, there's just a light breeze and the flag's still up, so there's hope. :)
I don't know if I'll make it to Sweet Bay tonight. It will depend on how much I get done and if I have time.
The sun is shining today! It's still chilly at only around 30°, but the sun is shining! :D
Have a great Tuesday!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment