Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today Is Screenplay Day for Me

Today, I'm going to attack my screenplay. I have a major fix I need to make to it. Once I do that, I can go on to finish Act Three. Then I'll start on the outline or write a character journal entry or two.

Yesterday, I spent most of the day getting caught up online...especially on Twitter. A new friend helped me come up with a logline for my screenplay. Actually, she just asked questions and gave suggestions, but I came up with the actual logline: "Hardened human trafficker risks everything for love of slave girl." The subjective storyline (the part that shows how he changes from this seemingly heartless slave trader to a man who will do anything to free the woman he loves-which changes how he feels about human trafficking-in effect, he is redeemed by love) is the most important part of the story to me, but I've got to get the objective storyline (the storyline that involves the physical aspects of the story-action, danger, intrigue, etc.) down, too. It's a challenge trying to integrate both into the story, but I'm up for it. :)

My cold is getting much better, but I'm not out of the woods yet. It will take me a while to get completely over it, of course, but I've definitely got more energy and have been coughing a lot less.

Jeff and I watched Ghost Hunters last night. I hadn't watched it in at least two weeks...probably more. I still love Ghost Hunters: International, but I'm getting bored with the original show somewhat. And I don't really care for Ghost Hunters Academy. Too much stinkin' drama. ;)

I should be getting the next three DVDs from Netflix today. Singh Is Kinng is one of them. I hope it's as funny as it sounds! So far, the Bollywood comedies I've seen have had very little, if any, crude humor. I'm happy about that! Hopefully, the trend will continue.

The clouds have started moving in. It was sunny a few minutes ago. I hope the sun comes out again. We have a chance for rain and snow tomorrow, but Saturday is supposed to be mostly sunny again. I sure hope so. I'm getting tired of all these clouds! :-/

Have an awesome day!

Lois


3 comments:

  1. I would be truly honored if you gave your poetic advice on my blog of poetry and follow it.

    http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my best darlun, ;-D

    btw, my twitter is vickilynn_27 if yur interested...;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :D

    Yay! I'm following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete