My cold's still pretty bad, but it's tolerable. It seems to be getting slightly better and I have more energy, but I have to be careful not to push it. I don't want to have a relapse. Jeff went out to get me more Mucinex last night. He also got me some sugar free cough drops and some more antihistamines, since we were running low. I thought he'd pick up some snacks too, but he didn't.
That said, I may try to work on feedback tomorrow. I don't want to fall too far behind.
I will definitely work on my screenplay today, though. I'll do it with pen and paper while I relax on the love seat.
I got a book in the mail yesterday: Revision & Self-Editing: Techniques for Transforming Your First Draft Into A Finished Novel, by James Scott Bell, from the Writer's Digest Write Great Fiction series.
My new movies, Kismat Konnection (and the soundtrack CD) and Mission Istaanbul came in the mail yesterday, too! I also got Super Star (starring Kunal Khemu) in the mail from Netflix. Since Jeff was going out to the store last night, I watched Mission Istaanbul again. We'll watch Super Star tonight when we can both watch it. I think he's warming up to these Hindi movies. :)
It's nice and sunny here right now. The forecast calls for partly cloudy skies today. Hopefully, we'll have a lot more sun than clouds. Our high is supposed to be around 47°. I can live with that, but I can't wait until it's warmer.
Well, I've got to finish up on here so I can go relax.
Have a great day!
Lois
That said, I may try to work on feedback tomorrow. I don't want to fall too far behind.
I will definitely work on my screenplay today, though. I'll do it with pen and paper while I relax on the love seat.
I got a book in the mail yesterday: Revision & Self-Editing: Techniques for Transforming Your First Draft Into A Finished Novel, by James Scott Bell, from the Writer's Digest Write Great Fiction series.
My new movies, Kismat Konnection (and the soundtrack CD) and Mission Istaanbul came in the mail yesterday, too! I also got Super Star (starring Kunal Khemu) in the mail from Netflix. Since Jeff was going out to the store last night, I watched Mission Istaanbul again. We'll watch Super Star tonight when we can both watch it. I think he's warming up to these Hindi movies. :)
It's nice and sunny here right now. The forecast calls for partly cloudy skies today. Hopefully, we'll have a lot more sun than clouds. Our high is supposed to be around 47°. I can live with that, but I can't wait until it's warmer.
Well, I've got to finish up on here so I can go relax.
Have a great day!
Lois


No comments:
Post a Comment