Josiah woke up a little while ago and I got to be the one to see him first. :) Poor little guy was hungry. I gave him to Eric and he's quieted down now. :)
My cold is still mostly a head cold, but I'm afraid it's starting to move more into my chest. Bad timing, as I've just run out of Mucinex. :( I'm still taking it easy (except for doing laundry), and I'm still taking extra Vitamin C and drinking echinacea tea. I took a nap yesterday afternoon, too.
I finished reading The Graveyard Book last night. It was awesome! I would recommend it to everyone! :D Today, I'm going to restart New Moon. I started reading it on the laptop a while back, but never went back to it. I'm hoping I can read a good portion of it over the next couple of days (of course, that will depend on whether or not I have to go in for jury duty tomorrow *blah*). I still want to read Bram Stoker's Dracula, too. I have that in my Kindle software on my laptop.
Still haven't worked on Act Three of my screenplay, but that's to be expected. Still, I may try to finish it off today with pen and paper from the comfort of the love seat. :)
Yesterday was cloudy and rainy. Today's supposed to be cloudy again, but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny. If I have to go to jury duty, I sure do hope it's sunny. I'd hate to go out in the rain when I'm sick!
Have a great day!
Lois
My cold is still mostly a head cold, but I'm afraid it's starting to move more into my chest. Bad timing, as I've just run out of Mucinex. :( I'm still taking it easy (except for doing laundry), and I'm still taking extra Vitamin C and drinking echinacea tea. I took a nap yesterday afternoon, too.
I finished reading The Graveyard Book last night. It was awesome! I would recommend it to everyone! :D Today, I'm going to restart New Moon. I started reading it on the laptop a while back, but never went back to it. I'm hoping I can read a good portion of it over the next couple of days (of course, that will depend on whether or not I have to go in for jury duty tomorrow *blah*). I still want to read Bram Stoker's Dracula, too. I have that in my Kindle software on my laptop.
Still haven't worked on Act Three of my screenplay, but that's to be expected. Still, I may try to finish it off today with pen and paper from the comfort of the love seat. :)
Yesterday was cloudy and rainy. Today's supposed to be cloudy again, but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny. If I have to go to jury duty, I sure do hope it's sunny. I'd hate to go out in the rain when I'm sick!
Have a great day!
Lois

One of these days I'll get a Laptop....lol ;-D
ReplyDeleteLaptops are awesome! :) I wouldn't trade it for anything...except maybe a newer model laptop. :P
ReplyDeleteNewer is always good, ;-p
ReplyDeleteLOL! I've had this one for about a year. I'm thinking I'd like to trade it in for a newer model. I'll need to save up, though. I'll still need some money to cover other things. :)
ReplyDelete