I set my alarm for six o'clock this morning and got up at about six twenty-five. I had my coffee and wrote the rough draft for my feedback. Now I'm posting here while I let the feedback sit. Once I post this, I'll go revise the feedback and post it for approval.
I also got a great e-mail from one of my students. It was awesome hearing about how his muse has really taken off! :D
I didn't write anything yesterday (at least not with regard to my stories and screenplay), but I plan to start the outline today...this morning, hopefully.
I got caught up over at Vivek-Oberoi.com, and on Twitter yesterday. I also got caught up here and on Blogspot. Sometimes it's good to take a day off just to catch up on things. :)
I also got a great e-mail from one of my students. It was awesome hearing about how his muse has really taken off! :D
I didn't write anything yesterday (at least not with regard to my stories and screenplay), but I plan to start the outline today...this morning, hopefully.
I got caught up over at Vivek-Oberoi.com, and on Twitter yesterday. I also got caught up here and on Blogspot. Sometimes it's good to take a day off just to catch up on things. :)
Jeff and I watched Shootout At Lokhandwala last night. It was a very bloody movie, but it was really good. I can't say I enjoyed seeing Vivek as a bad guy, but his acting was excellent, as always. I once read that he "hammed it up, as usual," but I honestly didn't see that. Some of the other villains were much, much "hammier" than he was. He did an excellent job...they all did. :)
I had no idea there was a terrorist attack on Mumbai, India in 2008, but I've been reading about it over the past few days. I read somewhere that the U.S. media criticized India after the attack happened. How stupid! The U.S. media forgets that we weren't any better at keeping the 9/11 attacks from happening here. If anything, we should be helping, not standing back and criticising.
Bollywood Remembers 26/11 - An Interview in which Vivek Oberoi talks about 26/11 and terrorism, as well as other things
Well, I need to hurry up and grab a bite to eat, then revise and post that feedback. Have a great weekend!
Lois
I had no idea there was a terrorist attack on Mumbai, India in 2008, but I've been reading about it over the past few days. I read somewhere that the U.S. media criticized India after the attack happened. How stupid! The U.S. media forgets that we weren't any better at keeping the 9/11 attacks from happening here. If anything, we should be helping, not standing back and criticising.
Bollywood Remembers 26/11 - An Interview in which Vivek Oberoi talks about 26/11 and terrorism, as well as other things
Well, I need to hurry up and grab a bite to eat, then revise and post that feedback. Have a great weekend!
Lois

Oye, I've been very bad on updating and catching up, especially when I write...*blush*
ReplyDeleteYa'll have a great weekend too! ;-D
So have I! O_O I'm hoping to change that, but it's tough trying to juggle everything.
ReplyDeleteThanks! :D