I'm late today because I've been working on feedback. Somehow, I did an excellent job on both of them. I only had two minor fixes, then they were ready to go. Yay! And Milli has made it clear that she's not pampering me because I'm sick. These feedbacks really were that good! :D
I still have a cough, but it's not nearly as bad as it was the last time I was sick. I still have a little sniffle too, but not so bad that I need antihistamines. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to write feedback this morning and I'd be further behind.
I need to go back over my screenplay elements and see where I went wrong. The end of Act Two feels more like it should be the end of Act Three. I need to fix that, so I'll likely work on that today.
But first, I've got to eat. And I need to finish posting. I'll try to do some catching up on my F-Lists later today.
The sun is shining and I don't see a cloud in the sky from where I'm sitting. Tomorrow's supposed to be partly cloudy, then we have a chance of rain and snow on Friday. Yuck! I think I'll try to really enjoy the sunlight while it's here! :)
I still have a cough, but it's not nearly as bad as it was the last time I was sick. I still have a little sniffle too, but not so bad that I need antihistamines. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to write feedback this morning and I'd be further behind.
I need to go back over my screenplay elements and see where I went wrong. The end of Act Two feels more like it should be the end of Act Three. I need to fix that, so I'll likely work on that today.
But first, I've got to eat. And I need to finish posting. I'll try to do some catching up on my F-Lists later today.
The sun is shining and I don't see a cloud in the sky from where I'm sitting. Tomorrow's supposed to be partly cloudy, then we have a chance of rain and snow on Friday. Yuck! I think I'll try to really enjoy the sunlight while it's here! :)
Jeff and I watched Super Star last night. It was another great Kunal Khemu movie! He's so good at drama. He should do more of it.
I'm really, really loving the soundtrack to Vivek Oberoi's movie, Naksha (which means map). It has several very catchy, groovin' tunes that make me want to move my feet! :D
Well, I'd better get busy.
Have a great day!
Lois
I'm really, really loving the soundtrack to Vivek Oberoi's movie, Naksha (which means map). It has several very catchy, groovin' tunes that make me want to move my feet! :D
Well, I'd better get busy.
Have a great day!
Lois

Glad yur on the mend, and Sunshine! Yayaya!
ReplyDelete((hugs)) ;-D
Thanks, Vic! :D Yeah, sunshine helps like you wouldn't believe. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to try to catch up on here soon. I've been taking it easy, and that leaves me far behind.
Hey You're Welcome! ;-D Oh I do believe that! ;-D
ReplyDeleteNo worries luv, I understand! ((hugs))
*hugs back*
ReplyDelete