To top things off, I couldn't find a pay phone. I walked all the way to the library...in the rain...and they let me use their phone. All the way, I was really angry that I didn't have my own phone. Chelsey had it because the Concorde's been having problems and we don't want her to get stranded with no means of communicating. The one nice thing about the walk to the library was the exercise I got along the last leg of the trip...all uphill.
I finally got a hold of Jeff. Chelsey and Eric had called him because they needed to take the Concorde to the shop (the check engine light came on). He picked me up half an hour later and took me to Taco Bell to get something light to eat (I hadn't eaten all day).
I managed to do some writing at the courthouse, but I'm not sure what my word count is. I wrote two character journal entries, then a little bit for my newest story.
Jeff and I watched Mission Istanbul again last night. I have got to buy it! It's a great movie. :) I've already got the MP3 soundtrack, which I absolutely love.
This morning, I've come up with an idea for a new story. For now, I'm going to start a document to save all my ideas to. I don't know if it will be for my new characters...probably not...but it promises to be very exciting, if I can do it justice. :)
I'm not sure what we have planned today...besides going to the bank. Eric and Chelsey got their taxes back and they paid us for stuff, so we want to put it in the bank.
Have a great day!
Lois

Thank God I'm Forgiven! ;-D
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that U had a rough time at the courthouse/jury duty...Hope yur feeling better!
((hugs))
Have a great weekend!
I like that! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks. I'm feeling a lot better. :)
*hugs back*
You have a great weekend, too!