Yesterday, I wrote 2,828 words in my new story. It's not as much as I wanted to write, but I'm happy with it. I never wrote any character journal entries last night either, but I'm okay with that, too. It was nice to spend time with Hubby. :)
I have a lot to do today. I have all the usual online stuff, as well as working on my story and a character journal or two. I also need to edit some photos at some point, look over my friend's character workshop and give feedback for it, as well as feedback for
jakflak's book. It's nice being busy, as long as people understand that it might take a while.
I downloaded two MP3 soundtracks yesterday (Kaminey and Vivah) and one today (Mission: Istanbul). I'm really loving them! They're making me want to learn Hindi. Anyone know a good foreign language course? ;) I want to save up for that really expensive one...I forget the name, but it uses the immersion method. I think it's $300...or more.
I'm hoping to go to Sweet Bay tonight. If no one else shows up, I still have things I can do...stuff I can download.
It's very cloudy this morning and it's supposed to rain. Our high is only supposed to be 48°. I may use this weather to my advantage. It's great for writing atmosphere into a story, something I need to really work on.
I hope you all have a great day! :D
Lois
I have a lot to do today. I have all the usual online stuff, as well as working on my story and a character journal or two. I also need to edit some photos at some point, look over my friend's character workshop and give feedback for it, as well as feedback for
I downloaded two MP3 soundtracks yesterday (Kaminey and Vivah) and one today (Mission: Istanbul). I'm really loving them! They're making me want to learn Hindi. Anyone know a good foreign language course? ;) I want to save up for that really expensive one...I forget the name, but it uses the immersion method. I think it's $300...or more.
I'm hoping to go to Sweet Bay tonight. If no one else shows up, I still have things I can do...stuff I can download.
It's very cloudy this morning and it's supposed to rain. Our high is only supposed to be 48°. I may use this weather to my advantage. It's great for writing atmosphere into a story, something I need to really work on.
I hope you all have a great day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment