Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Guess I'm Not As Finished As I Thought

Yesterday was a good day. I wrote 3,339 words in my new story. I thought it was finished, but after reading it last night, I see it needs more. The ending is too abrupt. So, I'll be working on that for today's Wednesday Writing Sprints.

I had Josiah back here for about an hour yesterday. We watched music videos on my laptop. He fell asleep toward the end and his mom and dad took him back out to the other room. :)

Jeff and I had dinner at Burger King before he took me to sweet Bay. That was fun. Then I got a decaf spiced chai latte at Sweet Bay.

Not much else is going on here. Just a lot of writing. And I have to call about jury duty tonight. I have a list of things I need to do, so it won't be a boring day...just not much to "write home about." ;)

Have a good one.

Lois


4 comments:

  1. Smoothing out pacing is a pretty rewarding activity, especially with an ending. You get to type "the end" again, for one thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's true. I never thought of that. :) I'm actually glad it's not done yet. I'm really enjoying the new material I'm adding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I lurve Burger King, glad U had a fun time! ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun. :) Jeff and I were talking today about how nice it is to go to a "sit down restaurant," in which you sit down and a waitress serves you delicious food. We did that today when we went to Big Jake's (steakhouse). :)

    ReplyDelete