I have to go in for jury duty today. Actually, I'm sure it's jury selection. I'm going to go through Hindi music withdrawal, writing withdrawal and Internet withdrawal. I know it! Hopefully, I won't be there for more than half a day.
Yesterday, I wrote 3,205 words. 839 were in my new story. The rest were character journals. Not bad. :)
Anyway, I've got to finish up on here. I don't know when I'll get a chance to get caught up on friends pages. Maybe I'll take the day off from writing just to catch up.
Jeff and I watched Mission Istanbul last night. WOW! This movie kept me on the edge of my seat pretty much all the way through. The only strange thing about it was that almost half way through, the mood changed from purely intense and dangerous to intense, dangerous and humorous. They added humor shortly after they added the mysterious character, Rizwan(sp?) Khan. I loved it though, and it has some great dance music. :)
Well, I don't have a lot of time, so I'd better hurry up and get off here.
Have a great day!
Lois
Yesterday, I wrote 3,205 words. 839 were in my new story. The rest were character journals. Not bad. :)
Anyway, I've got to finish up on here. I don't know when I'll get a chance to get caught up on friends pages. Maybe I'll take the day off from writing just to catch up.
Jeff and I watched Mission Istanbul last night. WOW! This movie kept me on the edge of my seat pretty much all the way through. The only strange thing about it was that almost half way through, the mood changed from purely intense and dangerous to intense, dangerous and humorous. They added humor shortly after they added the mysterious character, Rizwan(sp?) Khan. I loved it though, and it has some great dance music. :)
Well, I don't have a lot of time, so I'd better hurry up and get off here.
Have a great day!
Lois

It amazes me how quickly we go thru Internet withdrawal...Wheeww I'm not alone! LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL! I think I was going through Hindi music withdrawal more than anything, though. I seem to have it on most of the time lately. :P
ReplyDelete