Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Busy, Busy Day Ahead

I've got some reading to do. It's training for my work, so I'll be doing that as soon as I get off here. I'll catch up on my friends page and everything else after I'm done.

I wrote one character journal yesterday, and that was it. 750 words is better than nothing, I suppose. And I worked on some character sheets last night. That was tough work, but they're mostly done. I have to look up a few things online later, so I can finish them.

I guess I'll be getting the next three Netflix DVDs tomorrow. The snow must have delayed them.

I am totally hooked on Hindi dance music. I can't get enough of it! And yesterday, I discovered three or four new (to me) American Indian musicians/ singers. I can't wait until I have enough time to find out more about them and hear more of their music! :D

I got some new bookmarks and flexible magnets in the mail yesterday. I bought them from Leanin' Tree Greeting Cards & Gifts. They have a nice selection. I especially love their American Indian and Western products.

Surprisingly, we still have snow on the ground. It's been cold. The sun was out yesterday, but the clouds are back in full force this morning. :( It's supposed to clear some...at least that's what my Weatherbug widget says. I'll believe it when I see it. *sigh*

I've got a ton of stuff to do today, so I'd better get off here now.

Have a great day!

Lois

3 comments:

  1. I wish we had some snow to delay our Netflix...ya know...just to say that we had a snow day...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I;m not ready for tornado season, but I'm more than ready for it to warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...scary...here's to a WARM up! ;-D

    ReplyDelete