We didn't get to bed until around midnight last night. I had two phone calls. Let's hear it for Skype! :D I got to talk to Milli last night (from Fear of Writing) and one of my students (an Indian living in Japan). Then I talked to my friend, Yumi, who lives in Tokyo with her American husband. Jeff even got to participate in that second call. *g* I love technology! :)
Then Eric and Chelsey went to the emergency room to get something for her toothache. We kept an eye on Josiah while they were gone.
I have feedback to revise, but I'm waiting until tomorrow to work on it. I'll likely have to rewrite both of them...completely...so I need to do it when I'm most creative and when my mind is freshest. Feedback is very difficult. If I do it in the afternoon, it's not nearly good enough.
I may or may not get some writing of my own done today. The main thing I need to do today is figure out how to manage my time. Online things have been taking away from feedback and my writing, so I need to figure out some way to either organize things better or cut some things out.
Jeff and I need to go out and do our grocery shopping, too. And we might celebrate Valentine's Day today, since he has to work tomorrow.
Have a great weekend!
Lois

WOW, very kewl to have over-seas friends! ;-D and I hope Chelsey is feeling better! ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah, it is...but one is only a student at this point. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks. She will be. The dentist is pulling the tooth as I write this.