Sunday, February 7, 2010

Back To Work!

I mostly took yesterday off from writing, but last night, I managed to squeeze in some time to work on the second version of the scene I wrote for my new character. It came to 1,708 words. It was slow going, but well worth it. :)

Today, I plan to finish the scene I started. I may write some character journal entries, too...or I might start outlining the new story, since I plan to write the screenplay during April (ScriptFrenzy). I have a book on screenwriting. It doesn't give the nuts and bolts on how to format a screenplay, but it tells how to write a story by the common formula all experienced screenwriters use. It will help a lot. I've already got the four main characters, but I need to fill out their character sheets. I'm really looking forward to this! :D

Otherwise, I'm not really up to much. It will hopefully be a quiet day.

Have a great Sunday!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment