I still need to do some research on the Apache, too.
And at some point, I'll need to start working on the female character. But for now, I'm concentrating on the first three, since they'll definitely be in a story together. I'm not sure if the female character will be in the same story or be in a story of her own.
Anyway, I plan on treating today like a Wednesday Writing Sprints day. I'm going to work on my writing, research and character development as much as I can.
Jeff is assuming he has tomorrow off, which is goofy (he should already know for sure); but if he has it off, it would be a great day for us to do our shopping and run some other errands. Saturday is 10K Day and I'd love to participate, if at all possible.
We were talking about our Christmas budget this morning and we still haven't decided on what to spend...at least I don't think we have. O_o And I don't know when we'll get a tree, but I'd love to do that tomorrow.
We also haven't decided when we'll go see New Moon, but now I'm thinking we should just wait and get it on DVD. We're going to get some fudge for the stockings, too. We love to buy it at one of the shops down on Main Street. We'll be doing that again this year. I've mentioned this before, but the woman who owns the shop makes all the fudge herself and she always remembers us when we shop there. She's very friendly, and I think she was the one who ultimately made me feel good about our move down here. We had a great conversation with her. :)
Jeff and I were also talking about what we would do if he started taking two week vacations in the summer and none in the winter. What would we do? He'd like to see his mom and step-dad on the west coast. And we'd like to go see Montana and northern Maine. I told him I would love to go check out the Van Buren, Maine area. It's on the northern border. I've seen photos online and it looks like a great little town. :)
And now I need to hurry up if I want to get anything done today.
Have an awesome day!
Lois

There are a lot of good movies out right now, but I dunno, putting up a tree versus eating popcorn--that's a really hard choice. Maybe you could do both. On the other hand, your schedule seems a little full. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't I know it! LOL! He knows I want the movie on DVD, so maybe I'll get it for my birthday. :)
ReplyDeleteOooo you could come & see me...;-DD Ya know the west coast?? hehehe
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome evening, well its about 9pm there? ;-D
LOL! Yeah, Vic...that is if I wanted to see California. I'm afraid of earthquakes. ;) Of course, you're not that far from L.A., right? If I'm going to work on a screenwriting career, that is one place I should check out! :) Who says I can't "kill two birds with one stone"? I could visit you, then swing on over to L.A. :D
ReplyDeletehehehe, I don't much care for em either. LA is is about 300 miles south of us. Sounds like a great plan, lemme know when yur com'n! ;-DD
ReplyDeleteI will! ;)
ReplyDelete