Friday, December 11, 2009

Jury Duty?!?!

I just got a summons to appear for Jury duty in January. Blah! I don't drive, a cab would be too expensive, and if I have to go to court every day, I doubt I'd be able to work on feedback for Fear of Writing students. This really sucks. Big time! :/

Anyway, bad news aside, today promises to be a good day. I think we're planning on getting the Christmas tree today...and doing grocery shopping. I'm not sure what else. Tomorrow, I should be able to participate in 10K Day! :D

I got a lot of work done on my new characters yesterday. I was also able to work on my Nano Novel some. Tomorrow, I plan to work on Fox's story. I want to finish the rough draft.

Well, I've got to hurry up and get off here so we can go.

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment