A friend of mine gave me an idea for a new character and I'm anxious to start working on that today. I don't want to say anything about him and/ or her, but I will say that, as usual, he and/ or she will be American Indian.
Most everything on yesterday's To Do List has carried over to today's To Do List, but most of them are ongoing, at least for a while:
1) Continue going through Mi'kmaq stories to see which ones I can integrate into my novel/ start reading novel and adding new stuff (descriptions, etc.)So, today will be a busy day...and I plan on working hard to make up for the past couple of days where I didn't get a whole lot done. Okay, so maybe I did. I wrote feedback and posted it and did some reading in my Mi'kmaq stories books, then did other reading at night. I also read a chapter from the new screenwriting book. Still, I want to be able to scratch everything off my To Do List today. Some things will be carried over again, but I at least want to work on everything today.
2) Work on character development for a new main character I'm working on (project over at the forum)
3) Brainstorming new short story
4) Drawing and sketching
5) Continue reading from new screenwriting book, taking notes
6) Other reading
7) Library (if my books are even still at the library)
I should add "clean and organize my studio" to the list, but I'm waiting for the weekend for that. Saturday, most likely. That's usually my day off...except that this Saturday is 10K Day, so I don't know. I'll have to think about it.
And on that note, I really should go.
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment