Today, I've got two feedbacks to write. Once those are done and I post them, my student will have graduated the course. Awesome! :D
Other than the feedback, the only other thing I have planned is to search through my Mi'kmaq stories and see which ones, if any, I can add to my novel. If I can't find any that fit well, I'll just have to search for more stories.
I need to start making a short Christmas list too, so Jeff will have ideas for when we go Christmas shopping. I'd like some good art markers and some illustration board, but there are other things too, such as a specific yarn, The Graveyard Book, etc. I need him to give me a list too. He's a little hard to shop for.
And I totally forgot to pick up some Christmas cards, so I'm hoping to do that later this week.
I need to go to the library too. I'm hoping Chelsey can take me tomorrow (her friends are still in town today, but I'm not sure for how long).
And now I'd better hurry up and finish on here so I can get to work.
Have an awesome day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment