Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Was Busy Yesterday

I managed to write not one, but two character journal entries. I started back at the beginning with Hassun's entry, then continued it with Abooksigun's entry (which, in my opinion, is the best one so far). The next two entries will be for Hassun and Abooksigun too, and they'll pick up from where I left off and end around the time when they meet the Apache, Kangee. This is all backstory. As I've said, most of the story will take place in the present.

I also made a few new graphics to go along with their characters over at Native Heroes.

I never got around to editing Xander Greywolf's novel yesterday. I plan to work on that some today, then I'll write the new character journal entries.

I still have a lot of other things I need to do (decorate the tree, work on the Christmas cards, etc.), so I need to keep those in mind.

I hope you're having a good week, so far. Have an awesome day!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment