Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Character Development Chat Would Be the Perfect Activity for Today

I don't know if I'll be doing any writing or character development today. I have one last feedback to write before I go on hiatus for a little while (hopefully, jury duty won't affect it at all), and then an "extracurricular" feedback. Otherwise, my To Do List really has nothing to do with writing:
  • decorate Christmas tree
  • start work on the Christmas cards
  • print out bank statement
  • Christmas shopping (haven't finished yet)
  • see about returning an order for my mom
And that's it. I'll be chatting with the writers over at the writing forum, so I may get something done, after all. We're having a character development chat. I'm hoping to work on one of the American Indian characters. :)

I also want to do some reading. It just depends on how long it takes to do each thing.

It's cloudy and foggy here and we're supposed to have a high of around 58°. This weather is so not worthy of Christmas. Where are the sub zero temperatures? Where's the snow? I'd even take icicles right about now. Anything to feel even a smidgen of Christmas spirit! (I know the spirit of Christmas is more than snow, but to me, it just doesn't feel like a real Christmas without snow.)

Anyway, I'd better hurry up and go fix my mom something to eat, then finish up on here.

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment