I'm hoping to get caught up after we get back, since I won't have many gifts to wrap. I'll need to finish up the stockings, though.
Anyway, I'll catch up later and, hopefully, do some writing.
Have an awesome day! :D
Lois
A blog for my writing and artwork. I have been writing all my life, with the exception of a few years when I suffered from severe writer's block. I have been drawing even longer. I am also an amateur digital photographer and a beginner in digital scrapbooking.
I got my shopping totally finished today. I hope you did too, because then we can both relax until Christmas, right? :)
ReplyDeleteI wish! I still have to get the two things for my mom. Once I get those, I'll be done. :)
ReplyDeleteBut...umm...what is relaxing? If you mean spending time with the characters I love so much (aka: writing), then yes! :D