Today, Jeff and I are going to the post office (I need to print out an address label for Leah's package), then we'll do some Christmas and/ or grocery shopping. We still need to buy gifts for Eric, Chelsey and Josiah. I also still have a couple things I need to get for my mom. And Jeff still needs to shop for me. I want to stop back at the candy store and get some more fudge, too.I wanted to read some more in New Moon last night, but opted to watch La Femme Nikita with Jeff, instead. I'll be sending it back, along with Escape to Grizzly Mountain. I'll be getting Alistair Simm's version of A Christmas Carol next. :)
I still don't know what to fix for Christmas dinner. Jeff says, "whatever you fix, don't fix goose." I wish I could get a nice big slab of lamb, but I don't know where I'd get it. :( We'll figure something out, though.
I'm hoping to get to do some more writing this afternoon or tomorrow. If not, I'll definitely be doing some on Sunday. It's hard for me to want to write, but not be able to. :(
I got photos of the tree, plus a few others. I'll be getting more. I still need to edit them, but at least they're on the laptop.
I've got an idea for another book, too. It will be an ongoing project, as I have time, as I'll have to research traditional Cherokee stories. It'll be a lot of hard work, but also a lot of fun...and educational for me.
Well, I'd better go. I've got a few things to do before we can go.
Have an awesome day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment