Monday, November 2, 2009

I Did It!

I reached my goal of 10K words for yesterday! :D I participated in a couple of 30-minute writing sprints, which got me started around 11:30 am (a late start). Then I had a 1 1/2-hour sprint of my own, then had a 20-minute sprint with Patti and another 45-minute with M. Then I had my own for about 2 1/2 hours or so, finishing with a word count total of 10,206! *happy dance*

Today, I've got two feedbacks to work on. I'll be doing the rough drafts for them. I'm also planning to work on my novel. I'll be going to a write in down at Sweet Bay and I'll be there for several hours. I'll be shooting for 3K for today.

I never got a chance to unwind last night and ended up waking up a little after 2 am. I had a hard time getting back to sleep. Tonight, I plan on spending a lot of time relaxing after I get home. I'll also have some Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra tea.

I'll be sending the money order to Keith today. It's all ready to go. I'm excited! :D

And now I need to hurry up and finish here, post to Blogspot, then to the writing forum. I've also got to send out a brief e-mail to my Nanowrimo mentees. :)

The sun is shining and I'll be spending a good part of the day with other writers. This could turn out to be a really great day! :D

Have a good one,

Lois

2 comments:

  1. Holy wordcount, batman! Awesome! Congrats on being 1/5 done with Nano after one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D I'm slowly adding to it today. My current word count is 13,509! :)

    ReplyDelete