Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 5 and I'm Still On Track

I reached my daily goal of 5K for yesterday, bringing my Nano novel's word count total to 30,372! :D Jeff has today off, but he's going to do stuff outside, so I'll have plenty of time to work on the novel. YAY! :)

Writing sprints are what's really helping me. Even though I'm eager to write, I still tend to procrastinate in the mornings. I don't know why...unless it's because this is the last version I plan to write for this book and I hate to see it end. I'm sure that's part of it, at least.

I heard a song by Switchfoot this morning that would be perfect for Xander. It's a brand new song called "Mess of Me." I'm about to download it. ;)

Jeff's heading out to wash the Focus and take it to the dealer to give it a check up. He's also going to register the Concorde. Yep. I'll have plenty of time to write. :)

And with that in mind, I'd better hurry up on here and get to it.

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment