Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halfway to 50 & Beyond!

Well, I've got a feedback to write this morning, but the rest of the day seems to be free for writing.

Last night I reached 25K...exactly! I checked my word count and I was one word short, so added the word "supportive" to the last sentence and I reached my goal (which I'd changed from a daily goal of 10K to an overall goal of 25K by the end of the day). I wrote 8,644 words yesterday! :D

The next scene will be hard for Zane and Xander and I'm looking forward to writing it. There will be a lot of emotion in it.

Today, I'm shooting for a reasonable 5K, but if I get more, I'll be happy. :)

There hasn't really been much going on here. The sun's been shining and there have been a lot of wasps and spiders outside my studio window. Yuck! At least they're outside. LOL!

And I've been participating in a lot of sprints...on and offline. That's helped my word count a lot!

Someone on Twitter (nanomojo) told me I'm his hero. LOL! That's quite a compliment!

Anyway, I'd better hurry up on here so I can get to that feedback!

Have a great day! :D

Lois

Now this is a beautiful song:

No comments:

Post a Comment