Tuesday, November 3, 2009

15,926 & Counting!

Yesterday was great! I wrote 5,720 more words, bringing my Nano Novel's word count to 15,926! :D I went to Sweet Bay to meet up with some of the other writers in our group, and started out writing the rough draft for a feedback, but then I couldn't concentrate any more on feedback, so spent the rest of the time doing sprints with the others, adding a bit to my novel's word count. When I got home, I wrote rough drafts for two more feedbacks, then did a couple more sprints online to raise my daily word count to 5,720, surpassing my goal of 5K for the day. If I can keep this up, I should have no problem reaching 75K by November 30! :D

This morning, I'll be working on another rough draft for a new feedback that came in last night, then I'll revise the others. After that, I plan to work on my novel.

I'll be going to Sweet Bay tonight, too. The write-ins are awesome! :)

I'm also babysitting this morning. I'll be starting that in about five-ish minutes. He's a good baby and it should be fine.

Have a great day!

Lois

2 comments:

  1. I keep looking at your astounding wordcount on my Nano buddies list and despairing that I'll ever catch up. Then again, I'm off work tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! You can make it a 10K Day! :D

    I'm surprised I can get this much written. There are so many distractions (mainly from the Internet) that I can't seem to ignore! There's also work, but I think I've come up with a system that works, so here's hoping. :)

    ReplyDelete