Sunday, September 20, 2009

Piccies!

It's been really cloudy and rainy here a lot lately.  They say we're cut off from the jet stream, so the clouds and rain have been kind of going around in circles.  I believe it!

Anyway, this morning, after Jeff went off to work, I opened the curtains, like I do every morning.

I looked out at our Bradford Pear and saw this:



 

Then the sun came out and I got this:

 

I hope the sun stays for a while.  I could sure use some of it's energy!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I hope you get just enough rain to keep things green and pretty until fall swoops down on the trees (and I love how Bradford pears look in the fall!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D

    I hope we get some good cool temps, too, so we can have some fall color for once. :)

    I love how they look in the fall, too...and in the spring. I've actually gotten (and posted) pictures of the tree in the spring with the bees swarming around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just lovely Lois. Love the icon too! ;-DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Vic! :D The icon is taken from one of the larger pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome Lois, ;-D

    ReplyDelete