I jotted down some notes for the fantasy/ western I have in mind, then I wrote several entries for Jack's journal...with pen in a real notebook while I was in the tub! :P After my bath/ shower, I went out and started dinner, then took my laptop out there to transcribe Jack's journal, so far. I also made a graphic to go with it and I wrote one or two more entries right on the computer.
Then Eric wanted to know what I was writing and I closed the laptop. I don't like people reading what I'm writing while I'm writing. Plus, it was a slightly romantic scene (no, not sex, I don't write sex) and I didn't want him to read it just then.
Somehow, we got into a discussion and I said some things I shouldn't have. Needless to say, the rest of the night was pretty subdued. :( Hopefully, we can work it out today after he gets home.
On the bright side, Eric and Chelsey bought their wedding rings and her engagement ring yesterday! :D They'll be making payments. They were really expensive. But they're nice. They bought them at Kay Jewelers. :)
Now I want a diamond solitaire! :P (A diamond's not really necessary. I'd rather like a turquoise.)
Today, I plan on working on The Gift, the project I'm doing with Patti. I also plan to work on that SotWF Timeline, consolidating my character journals into one and working on the family tree. I'm cutting it really close on that.
When I have time, I'll finish reading the CP manual.
Otherwise, I don't really have anything else planned for today...except to grab something to eat soon. ;)
Have a great day! :D
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment