Saturday, August 8, 2009

Genealogy Day

I didn't do anything on my To Do List yesterday. It was a slow day. I did look through some of the Nano forums to get ideas for titles for my novels. I got some good ones for future use, too. That was the extent of my writing related accomplishments.

And today, I'll be devoting my online time to the family tree. I have to cancel my free trial membership by some time tonight because it expires tomorrow. I've got several pages I need to print out. I'm thinking I may be able to afford a membership to World Vital Records. That's only about $40 a year. If I do that, I'm going to wait until I get some extra money. In the meantime, I can try to get a hold of my cousin and my aunt to see about getting what information they have.

So, today is Genealogy Day.

Tomorrow is To Do List Day. :P

We've also got to go grocery shopping later, so I don't have as much time as I'd like. I'd better hurry up and finish so I can get started on the family tree work!

Have a great day!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment