Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time To Wrap Things Up for Today:


Wednesday Writing Sprint day went well. Between outlining and writing, I've written about 4,587 words. Cool! :)

Poor Zane has just been attacked. I won't say by who or by what, but he's not in the greatest shape. He's also met a stranger who may or may not be dangerous. ;)

Tonight, Jeff and I are going to watch Ghost Hunters: International, so I doubt I'll be doing anymore outlining. I won't be a night writer tonight. LOL!

Tomorrow, I'll be working on the drawing in the morning, then I'll work more on outlining and/ or writing in the afternoon! :)

The sun is out. YAY! It's been mostly cloudy all day, yesterday, too, so I'm happy it's finally decided to show it's beautiful face! :D

Have a good afternoon and evening.

And as Zane would say, atiu (pronounced like the French "Adieu")! :D

Lois

Note: The picture above is not mine. I found it online. I have no idea who holds the copyright.



No comments:

Post a Comment