On the bright side, I've got a good start to my Zane Greywolf story.
And I've decided to change Lucky Raven's story to the late 19th or very early 20th century. Instead of a motorcycle, he'll be riding horses. ;)
Lucky's original 1952 Triumph Thunderbird:
And Xander, Zane's brother, will be driving a newer model of Lucky's original mode of transportation, the Triumph Thunderbird motorcycle! :D
Xander's newer 1981 Triumph Thunderbird:
Note: I don't own the copyright to these photos. I found them online and I don't know who they belong to.And I researched the 21-gun salute and the three-volley salute, for Xander's funeral.
All in all, it's been a fairly productive day, but I wish I'd been able to do more. I still might do more after dinner, but we'll see.
Now, I really must go take a shower and get dinner started.
Have a good afternoon!
Lois



No comments:
Post a Comment