Like when I didn't think I could make the new Zane Greywolf story work. But I kept at it and I have finished the outline! Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! Go, me! :DGranted, I still need to write the story, but I don't feel the weight of an unfinished outline hanging over me. I can concentrate on some other things that need to be done, such as the portrait commission and the writing exercises, then go back to it without feeling like I have to hurry up and finish it before I forget where I want the story to go. :)
The great thing is that I ended up writing 5,237 words today! My outline is 18 1/2 pages long, 9,174 words and very detailed, so I shouldn't have a problem writing the book. :D
I also worked on the portrait for about an hour or so this morning. I'm that much closer to finishing it, though it's still got a way to go.
I celebrated my accomplishment with a nice relaxing rose-scented bubble bath. Ahh, the joys of being an author! :)
My plans for tomorrow include working on an outline for the novel I'll be re-writing during this year's Nanowrimo, my Lucky Raven novel. I believe I've said here that I'll be moving him back in time...to somewhere in the 1870-1899 range, maybe even sooner. I also have writing exercises that need to be done. It'll be another long day, but a good day. :)
And on that note, I've really got to wrap it up and get off here.
Have a good evening!
Lois
Note: The photo above is an image I found online. I do not hold the copyright and i don't know who does.

No comments:
Post a Comment