Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pre-10K Day Post -- More Wild Weather

Since finishing my screenplay last week, I've been preparing for tomorrow's 10K Day. I have two stories in mind. One is from my Immortal Watchdogs series. The other is a character journal story I've begun writing (the whole story is told in blog form). I took a couple of days off over the weekend, and I've been scrambling around for ideas over the past two days. I've got good beginnings to both stories, so I think I'm ready.

And if I'm not, I'll write anyway, because I'm cool that way! :)

It looks like we're in for a rough night again tonight. Storms are already beginning to pop up. We could have anything from larger-than-baseball-sized hail, to tornadoes, to wind gusts to 70 mph, to dangerous lightning. They're saying "explosive [thunderstorm] development is expected along cold front this afternoon as it encounters a strongly unstable air mass." This could get very...interesting, to say the least.

Needless to say, prayers would be appreciated. If I live through this, I'll update tomorrow.

Thank you!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment