Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10K Day -- 20 April 2011:

I'm late getting started on my 10K Day, but I'm about to begin. I wanted to get my shower out of the way, then I needed to start a load of laundry (the rugs and bathmat from the master bath), then I had to vacuum some of the high traffic areas, including that bathroom.

Now that's all done, I can get started. I plan to write straight through to 5:30 or so with minimal breaks. I'll check in later this afternoon.

Wish me luck! :D

Lois


5 comments:

  1. I'm not on here often, but I'm following you now. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's wishing you luck.

    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not on here much, but I am now following you. Thanks for the invite! :)

    ReplyDelete