I did it! I finished 10K Day, and it was a success! :D
My final word count: 10,481
I didn't finish Damian of Crete's backstory, but I've only got a little left to go. The news has gotten out about his powers, and his father has banished him. He left willingly, ending up in Romania, where he's just met Kalaghata, one of my other Immortal Watchdogs characters (my favorite), who will help him control his powers.
As always, this has been an awesome 10K Day. I look forward to the next one! :D
I guess tomorrow will largely be taken up with catching up online and finishing Damian's backstory. I can't wait! :)
But now, it's time to relax...
Lois
My final word count: 10,481
I didn't finish Damian of Crete's backstory, but I've only got a little left to go. The news has gotten out about his powers, and his father has banished him. He left willingly, ending up in Romania, where he's just met Kalaghata, one of my other Immortal Watchdogs characters (my favorite), who will help him control his powers.
As always, this has been an awesome 10K Day. I look forward to the next one! :D
I guess tomorrow will largely be taken up with catching up online and finishing Damian's backstory. I can't wait! :)
But now, it's time to relax...
Lois

Good grief, that's an impressive wordcount! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
ReplyDeleteFor a little while there, I wasn't sure I'd make it, but things picked up rather nicely. And even though I didn't finish by 5:30 like I wanted to, Hubby was very understanding. :)