It's a soggy mess here, and I just found out from Chelsey that today's our biggest chance for severe weather so far this season. Aaarrrgh! Yesterday evening, the skies here became greenish, and we had high winds (I actually saw some rotation in the clouds above us), torrential rainfall, and frequent, dangerous lightning. I am not looking forward to a repeat of that! Funny thing is, this all happened some time after my dad and step-mom called to see if we were alright. O_o Our yards are looking like swamps, again. Yesterday, I asked Jeff if he thinks we should build an ark! :P
In other news, I've got some great ideas for my Immortal Watchdogs: Damian of Crete character's modern story. I need to jot them down and brainstorm for a bit.
I also need to finish the Kindle e-Book I started yesterday. I only have, I think, three days left to finish it.
I'll be babysitting Josiah tomorrow. Thankfully, I'll be able to babysit him at Eric and Chelsey's place. We still have too many fleas!
Anyway, I need to hurry up and get off here. We've got some distant lightning and thunder, and I don't want to tempt fate.
Lois
In other news, I've got some great ideas for my Immortal Watchdogs: Damian of Crete character's modern story. I need to jot them down and brainstorm for a bit.
I also need to finish the Kindle e-Book I started yesterday. I only have, I think, three days left to finish it.
I'll be babysitting Josiah tomorrow. Thankfully, I'll be able to babysit him at Eric and Chelsey's place. We still have too many fleas!
Anyway, I need to hurry up and get off here. We've got some distant lightning and thunder, and I don't want to tempt fate.
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment