I've been busy today, to be sure! Last night, I went through my outline, comparing it to the eight sequences listed in the articles I linked to yesterday. I made several changes to the outline, and then set about transcribing those changes this morning.
Then I started work on the screenplay. I had to go back and make some changes, and I think I ended up deleting a total of 2-3 pages. It could even have been more than that.
Once I finally got to a really good stopping point, I found out I'd added 14 new pages to the screenplay today (although I could have written up to 17, maybe more).
This story is getting better and better, and it's starting to make more sense. I really am having a great time.
An extra bonus is that I'm reconnecting with one of my favorite characters. :) And I may be onto something in the way of a future story starring Xander's younger brother, Zane. This would make me very, very happy! :D
You can view my Script Frenzy profile page over here. I'm thinking of adding a short excerpt soon, but not today. I've been at this for so long, my eyes are about to cross! :P
Who says hard work doesn't pay?
Lois
Then I started work on the screenplay. I had to go back and make some changes, and I think I ended up deleting a total of 2-3 pages. It could even have been more than that.
Once I finally got to a really good stopping point, I found out I'd added 14 new pages to the screenplay today (although I could have written up to 17, maybe more).
This story is getting better and better, and it's starting to make more sense. I really am having a great time.
An extra bonus is that I'm reconnecting with one of my favorite characters. :) And I may be onto something in the way of a future story starring Xander's younger brother, Zane. This would make me very, very happy! :D
You can view my Script Frenzy profile page over here. I'm thinking of adding a short excerpt soon, but not today. I've been at this for so long, my eyes are about to cross! :P
Who says hard work doesn't pay?
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment