Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 3 of Script Frenzy 2011:

I took yesterday off from writing and outlining. It wasn't intentional, but it wasn't unexpected, either. Saturday is Jeff's only day off for a while, so I took it off, too.

Today was a different story. I worked on my outline, moving things around, adding a few details, etc.

Then I managed to write a couple more pages, so it's now at 12 pages (plus the cover page).

I left off where Xander's family are notified of "his demise," and when I resume writing tomorrow, I'll be starting at his "funeral."

Today, my eyes have been bothering me (pollen), and so has my stomach. I'm really tired and lacking in energy, so it's good I got done what I did. I should be feeling a lot better tomorrow, so I'll likely get a lot more done than I did today. :)

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment